Thursday 8 May 2014

Lights, Camera, Action

It's been a busy day today. Started with coffee with a dear dear friend and then I came home and attempted to sort out two of my crafting drawers.  I say attempted, because I got as far as separating the paper into different sizes and then gave up.  So now I have a drawer full of 12x12 papers and another with 6x6 and 8x8 pads and pages.

When I first started out I bought loads of single sheets that didn't necessarily go together.  End result is, I now have loads of papers that wont work together.  Time to have a proper sort out I think and give some away.

Today I filmed a back to basics video.  I really need to work on my lighting.  I changed where I set up the camera this time as I am left handed and end up blocking what I am doing from the shot.  It was better, but the lighting is still bad and that stops you from being able to see details properly because of the glare.  I will get there.

I have now edited the video that I need for a scrapbook challenge I am setting up for next month and this one showing tearing and distressing techniques.


Time to sort out dinner now.

Laters

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment