Wednesday 14 October 2015

Sharing some love

If you are a follower of my blog you may have seen me mention Fernli Designs a time or two.


Fernli Designs are a family run business that offer a gorgeous range of laser cut MDF embellishments and storage options.


Their products are beautifully cut and they offer such a wide range, that there is bound to be some thing for every one.  I'm quite an eclectic crafter, but I still find myself using their products on pretty much every thing I make, from mixed media, to scrapbook layouts, to cards and my construction pieces.


Fernli Designs has a great Design Team and Guest Design Team.  So if you get stuck for ideas of how you can use items that they sell, take a look on their  Facebook group  where there is also a monthly give away or visit their blog for more great tips and ideas and information on the current challenges that they have running.

Now for the LOVE

If you place an order with Fernli Designs that is over £25 not including the P&P you can use my special discount code to get 10% off of your order.  You can only use one code per order/basket.

NY10OFF

I will put this code in my side bar so that you can find it easily in the future.

Time for me to go get crafty :)

Laters

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment